Home » Administrative Support
We provide a comprehensive set of offerings, designed to augment or support your staff in the correct administration of SharePoint-based technologies. Whether you maintain a private cloud of servers, a public cloud setup in Microsoft Azure/Office 365, or a hybridization of both, we have the requisite skills to support your team and guide your projects to successful completion.
Administrative Support services we provide include:
Farm Health Analysis & Review
We will analyze the following aspects of your environment and give you a constructive action plan, not just a boilerplate document that provides absolutely no valuable information.
- Servers and hardware performance metrics and logging
- SQL instance and database configuration
- SharePoint installation best practices, including any current HADR configuration
- Service Application configuration and Central Administration settings
Migrations and Upgrades
A poorly planned and executed migration or upgrade can result in long-term instability or data loss. We have executed hundreds of successful patches and upgrades ranging from service packs to cumulative updates.
- Build to Build Upgrades (Service Packs and Cumulative Updates)
- Version to Version upgrades (Upgrades between versions, 2007 > 2010 > 2013 >2016)
- Farm Growth configuration, adding new servers to the farm and reconfiguring as required
We provide an entire spectrum of both onsite and remote support. We offer the efficiency of our remote staffing without the need for reserving additional space at your office.
- Email and Phone Support
- In-band Support via Virtual Private Networking (VPN)
- Out-of-band Support via Skype for Business desktop sharing